Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Harbingers of Spring

  All of this snow is pretty, I will admit, but the cold weather is not as enjoyable.  Yes, I chose to live in Boston, so I have no room to complain, but winter is not my favorite season.  Spring is!  Growing up in Western New York (up, up state), we were blessed with beautiful parks and a countryside mixed with rolling farm fields and groves of trees.
 When the first buds would appear on the trees, my mom would say, "it looks like the trees were sprayed with a mist of chartreuse green".  Oh, I love that time of year.  One of the reasons I love spring, is because it means months of beautiful weather are ahead of me.
 So, as I dream of warmer days, or at least spring-like days, I will leave you with some images of my work that reflects the upcoming season.









 .

2 comments:

  1. so incredibly lovely I can't even handle it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Alice. Oh man....when I get up to Boston soon, expect a visit from me. To see you and your lovely family and to purchase some of your *amazing* work.

    ReplyDelete